Friday, August 29, 2014



My name is Azzam Alruwaili. I am from KSA. I have 26 old years. I am married. I like play soccer, watch
TV and action movie. I don’t like lie and alcohol. My favorite book is Martin Luther King. When I have
free time I go to game or cinema to watch new movie. I like U.S because all people smile every time, and
it has many places to visit. It has a good university to learning. I like live in U.S and make
friends with American people. I never boring in U.S. I don’t why.  My goal learn English and take a lot information about my major and make friendship with people. My goals in long term. I  get
diploma from U.S, and get a good job in my country

1 comment:

  1. You have many wonderful goals and the ambition to achieve them! I also enjoy playing soccer. I played at university, but my knees are not great after many years of competition.

    ReplyDelete